Monday 18 March 2013

Platinum and brass oh my!!

So now that I'm back to platinum blonde, my hair goes very brassy. My natural pigment is ashy but for se reason I pull really gold. Well not to fret, I have some amazing purple shampoos and conditioners to help.
I really love quantum sterling. It's phenomanal!! It can even tone naturally blonde hair to be more ashy. Just lather and let ot sit for five to ten minutes for the purple to move in on the gold molecules.
Another great one is the joico violet shampoo and conditioner. This one is great but you hair needs to have been lightened or it won't do much. The conditioner is great for those thirsty ends.
The tiny white bottle is ultima, another great one. I find it a bit more blue violet and works great if you have pulled quite a bit of copper, it helps cancel out more of the orabgy pigment in blondes.

Tell me, what are your favourite purple shampoos, conditioners and masks?

No comments:

Post a Comment